New Patient Form
New patients should arrive 15 minutes early for their appointment in order to complete patient information forms.
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, you may not be seen by the physician or nurse. You may need to re-schedule your appointment.
We request 24 hour notice of appointment cancellations so that someone else may take that appointment time.
Insurance and Payment Information
We are not a Medicare provider and we do not accept other insurance assignments. Patients are responsible for payment for services. We are considered an Out-of-Network provider for PPO insurance policies. Therefore, patients with PPO insurance can file for procedures which may be covered under their policy. We accept cash, or credit cards for payment of services.
We Do Not Take Checks.
Certain long-term procedures, such as Sclerotherapy, will require a deposit when appointment is made. Please ask for more information.
Please turn off cell phones when you are in our office.
Contact your pharmacist first or you may call our office for assistance.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- American Board Of Dermatology
- American Medical Society
- American Medical Women's Association
- Dermatology Foundation
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Dermatology Society
- North American Clinical Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- International Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society Of Cosmetic Dermatologists
- American Society Of Dermatology Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology