Kybella in Houston TX
Excess fat below the chin, most often referred to as a "double chin" can be difficult to get rid of despite diet and exercise. If you're concerned with the appearance of a double chin, Kybella might be the treatment for you. At Esta Kronberg, M.D. in Houston TX, we work with patients interested in using Kybella to determine if it is the necessary and appropriate course of treatment. Our specialists may have the solution to help you achieve the facial profile you've been dreaming of.
A Simple Treatment with Long Lasting Results
Kybella is a synthetic medication that replicates the effects of a substance in your body that absorbs fat. Scientifically known as deoxycholic acid, Kybella destroys fat cells in the areas where it is injected, decreasing the appearance of a double chin. Esta Kronberg, M.D. specialists will work with you to review your medical history, assess your desired results, and plan a course of treatment. Do you think Kybella is right for you? Call Esta Kronberg, M.D. in Houston TX to learn more.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- American Board Of Dermatology
- American Medical Society
- American Medical Women's Association
- Dermatology Foundation
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Dermatology Society
- North American Clinical Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- International Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society Of Cosmetic Dermatologists
- American Society Of Dermatology Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology