Juvederm was approved in 2006 by the FDA as a safe option for softening wrinkles, plumping lips, and maintaining a youthful appearance – and since then, its popularity has skyrocketed.
The Juvederm procedure is simple, painless, and requires little to no recovery time. Juvederm uses hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in our bodies and absorbs 1,000 times its weight in water. When this is injected into the problem areas of the face, it adds volume to the area, smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds.
Hyaluronic acid has also been found to maintain or even accelerate the forming of new collagen. Our clients have been thrilled with the results, which are immediately visible and last up to one year.
Do you think Juvederm sounds right for you? Call us today to set up an appointment for a consultation, so we can discuss your options for a younger you!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- American Board Of Dermatology
- American Medical Society
- American Medical Women's Association
- Dermatology Foundation
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Dermatology Society
- North American Clinical Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- International Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society Of Cosmetic Dermatologists
- American Society Of Dermatology Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology