Cure Acne for Under $100!
Our Acne program is designed for every specific type of acne problem. We offer products specifically designed for acne care from cleansers to treatments and face masks. Loaded with six OTC medicated drug products, you can fight acne quickly and efficiently without having dry, flaking or irritated skin and leaving you with a much clearer to normal complexion. You will feel and see a remarkable difference in tone and texture within days.
Microdermabrasion Acne Face Smoothing Treatments
Acne scars respond well to dermabrasion.
Acne and rosacea are common problems faced by both women and men in their 20's to 50's. (and you thought you would outgrow it!) The routine treatment of these disorders is covered by insurance. However, if you have been unresponsive to the routine therapies, chemical peels and laser treatments may help you. We can also educate you about lifestyle changes and skin care routines that will improve your condition. Microdermabrasion may help as described below.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a medical technique for removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it supple and vibrant. The DiamondTone* Wand removes this layer of skin by gently abrading the skin with natural diamond chips while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of skin leaves a smoother texture and promotes new growth.
Microdermabrasion using a DiamondTone* Wand is similar to particle dermabrasion and chemical peels in its results but without the adverse effects of loose particles, irritation and skin reaction. Unlike other mircrodermabraders, the NewApeel system uses no loose crystals or other abrasives to contaminate you or the environment.
Microdermabrasion is a wonderful alternative to laser or chemical peels because it is noninvasive, non-surgical and requires no down time after treatment. Normal activities may be resumed immediately after treatment and your skin is free of redness, irritation and particle contamination. Patients experience softer, smoother and cleaner skin after the first treatment. Treatment series vary from four to ten sessions depending on the condition being treated and the type of skin.
- Sun Damaged Skin - Face, neck, shoulders
- Age Spots - Hands, face
- Reduction of minor to moderate early aging fine lines - eyes, forehead
- Blending of cosmetic surgery or laser treatments
- Reduction of acne scarring
- Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
- Minor scar revision
- Hyperpigmentation reduction
- Oily skin
- Rejuvenation of skin health
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- American Board Of Dermatology
- American Medical Society
- American Medical Women's Association
- Dermatology Foundation
- Harris County Medical Society
- Houston Dermatology Society
- North American Clinical Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- International Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society Of Cosmetic Dermatologists
- American Society Of Dermatology Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology